Search My Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lazy sour cream and Chicken Enchiladas!

Today in a desperate hunger for my favorite sour cream and chicken enchiladas and an overwhelming laziness I made these very TASTY and EASY knock off sour cream enchiladas. I am not sure I would call this a real recipe, but it is definitely a good substitute that takes almost no time!

Ingredients:
Several Delimex (or any other brand) Chicken and Cheese Taquitos
2 Cups Sour Cream
3/4 cup Chicken broth
Flour for thickening
Your choice of Cheese for melting on top (I used Swiss today)

Directions:

1.Place Chicken taquitos in a pan to cook for 5 minutes in a 400 degree preheated oven.
2. Prepare sauce in a saucepan on the stove. Mix Sour Cream and chicken broth thoroughly and add flour in to thicken the sauce. Do not boil the sauce.
3. Pull the taquitos out of the oven and drench them in the warms sauce. Place slices of Cheese on top and return it to the oven. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.


Serve warm and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment